Burgers For Every 1
Okay, when your client tells you they only use the top 1% of beef on the planet, you’ve got to find a way to share that. But how do we actually make it stick? The guys using the other 99% are showing big, juicy burgers already. So we brought our top 1% of beef benefit to life, not with burgers, but BurgerFi customers who are the top 1% of something too. Who better to deserve such an awesome burger?
And our target agreed. The client got huge results, and so did we winning an Effie in the low budget category. scroll to the bottom and check out the case study.